Saturday, November 19, 2016

Victor Pride Is Dead

But that's not bad news. Victor Pride was a persona for a man named "Nick Kelly". I guess after the release of his book "New World Ronin", he decided to kill the persona he'd been writing under.

He apparently made enough money as "Victor Pride" to never have to worry about money again. That must be a wonderful feeling. I actually started a blog under their BADNet offer, but I've put so much into this one that I'm not sure what to do with it. At least I finally got a website under my own name locked in.

I first came across Victor Pride through Aaron Cleary. Cleary wrote a post about "30 Days of Discipline". I bought the book and read it and tried to implement it. I didn't have 100% success, but as a veteran, I found it inspirational and it helped me reconnect with the discipline I learned in the Navy. At one point, I was up to 100 push ups, 100 sit ups, and 100 squats a day. I've been working my way back after slacking for a while. I hate doing pushups and situps, but pushups pretty much are the perfect exercise as they hit your entire core.

There has been a resurgence of masculinity over the last several years. After decades of "feminism", many of us, even conservatives, were brainwashed by it without realizing it. A group of men started on the Internet with the intention of getting laid, and somehow matured past that point into politics and philosophy. Their work has probably laid a foundation for the future of western men. Vic Pride was part of that.

I'm looking forward to what Nick Kelly will do under his own name.

No comments: