Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Weight Watchers, Day 2

I technically started Weight Watchers yesterday afternoon, but even by a 24 hour standard, I'm on my second day. I'm hungry. I know that I'll be heading home soon, and my wife usually has dinner waiting when I get home. Since she recently started Weight Watchers, she's not likely to want to eat out.   
This is always the hard part for me, being hungry. I also get sluggish sometimes, and tired. I'm a little fidgety. I was playing around with some of the tools on the Weight Watchers Online for Men site, and found that my ideal weight is somewhere between 135 and 162. I'm like 238 right now. That's scary. The least I've been since I was about 15 is 175, and that was about the time I got out of the Navy when I was running 3-4 miles a day.   
I'll keep posting. I'm just trying not to think about the vending machine. This isn't quite as hard as quitting smoking, but it's not far off the mark.

No comments: