Sunday, December 14, 2008

Beyond Frugal- I Don’t Know What to Say

Here’s a story about a man in Vermont who is frugal beyond imagination. I honestly don’t know what to say about it. I’m at a loss for comments. I could be snide, but I see little point in that. I could say “Good for him”, but the thought of taking other people’s leftovers in a restaurant makes me want to cancel my own dinner plans. I have trouble eating anything that’s been in my kids’ mouths so even if I was completely broke, I can’t see myself doing it with strangers.

Some people end up in situations like this for reasons completely out of their control. It seems like this guy is just there because it’s where he wants to be. I would rather take some steps to improve my situation in life. I’m glad his wife accepts him. That really is a good thing.

No comments: