Thursday, October 01, 2009

Lifehacker: Do You Browse With Your Phone?

Lifehacker is running a poll asking if you browse the Internet with your phone. When I voted, it was 85% yes.

Apparently more and more people are browsing with their phones. Lifehacker says "Nielsen's findings concluded that the spike in mobile browsing was
fueled by women, teens, and seniors, but mobile browsing looks to be
growing among all segments examined."

Do you browse the Internet from your phone? I don't do it quite as much as I thought I would. I normally only browse with my iPhone when I specifically need to look something up, or when I'm away from a computer and need to catch up on my Google Reader feeds. I tend to use my iPhone more for email, calendar, Twitter, and Bible and book reading than I do for web browsing.

No comments: