Friday, October 02, 2009

Tim Ferriss: The 10 Worst Airlines In The U.S.

Tim Ferriss has a post about the 10 worst airlines in the U.S. He created a poll for people to vote on them. U.S. Airways came in at number 2.

You can cast your vote here. Who will you vote for? I voted for U.S. Airways. Since I live near Philly, which is a U.S. Airways hub, it's been about 10 years since I've experienced any other airline. I think when my mom died, I flew Continental, since Houston Intergalactic is their hub, and it's hard to get into San Antonio without flying through Houston. I haven't had many problems with Continental, except for this one in 2006, but that was resolved with another call. I've never wished for Continental to go out of business like I have U.S. Airways.

United came in at #1. I'm not sure if I've ever flown United.

No comments: