Sunday, November 08, 2009

Get Tim Ferriss’ 4 Hour Workweek Audiobook Free

Audible.com is giving away a free copy of Tim Ferriss’ “The 4 Hour Work Week”. I checked the book out from the library. I’ve been meaning to buy my own copy, but Tim is apparently revising it so I’m waiting for the revised version to come out. I might buy the Kindle version if available, now that Kindle for iPhone allows notes and highlighting and Kindle for Windows is right around the corner.

If you want the audiobook version of “The 4 Hour Work Week”, check here and follow the instructions. Make note of that site, as it occasionally has some interesting links to free content. Sometimes it links to new age fluff, but other times it links to really good stuff.

Alternately, if you’d like to purchase a physical copy of “The 4 Hour Work Week”, you’re welcome to do so through my Amazon affiliation. It would help both of us out.

No comments: