Saturday, December 19, 2009

Have You Ever Bought Any Info Products? Were They Useful?

My interests change from time to time. Lately I've been reading a lot about writing. I want to learn how to write great content for my blog so people will want to read it. I also want to write other products. I've always wanted to write a book, and the thought of how easy it would be to write and publish an eBook really makes me wish I could think of a topic to write about that people would want to read.

I've come across a lot of landing pages for info products that sound really interesting. Many of them promise to teach me better writing skills, or ways to use my writing to earn money. I like that concept a lot.

The problem is, I'm kind of shy about dropping $35 or more on an info product. I want to know if they're any good. Obviously, any landing page worth its salt is fully of testimonials from real people about how great the product was for them.

But still, I hesitate.

So can you do me a favor? Have you bought any info products online? Can you leave me a comment, either here on my blog, or on Facebook about which one you bought and whether it was useful to you or not?

I'm thinking specifically of products that you might find from Bob Bly, or Men With Pens, or even Dan Miller. I know there are tons of others. I have John T. Reed's "How to Write, Publish, and Sell Your Own How To Book". If you've bought one of these info products, or know of another one, can you let me know?

Tell me which product, and if you found it useful or not. I don't mean entertaining, but useful. Did it give you realistic how-to information?

No comments: