Monday, March 01, 2010

Hard To Find Seminars: A Site Rich In Free Content

I can’t remember when it was. I think it was within the last year. I was looking for something, and I stumbled across a site called “Hard To Find Seminars.” I got on the email list (which is hard to avoid doing) and then largely ignored it. I would glance over the emails, but didn’t really have the time to do much with them. I recently came back to it.

Hard To Find Seminars is run by Michael Senoff. Michael is a salesman, but this site is rich in free content. Michael interviews people, and places the interviews online WITH transcripts. They’re freely available.

Check the site out if you’re looking for this kind of information. As I write this, I’m listening to an interview about the inside of the motivational tape industry.

No comments: