Monday, August 09, 2010

This Is My New Blog

I’ve been on TypePad for the last 2 years. I really enjoyed it, but my account is up for renewal at a bad time. Perhaps in a few months I could go back, but for now, I’ve decided not to renew. My TypePad blog will go down around Aug 22.

I agonized over where to go. I have several other blogs from years past. I finally settled on Wordpress. It is simple and elegant. That largest drawback is that I can’t monetize it, but I’ve been trying to monetize blogs for years and gotten nowhere. Maybe I should just focus on writing and see what happens.

I imported all of my blog posts onto this blog. The scary thing is, they seem to already get more traffic than I had previously.

I’m slowly going through and fixing my links, pictures, and video. Most of my internal links still reflect either my TypePad blog, or my Blogger blog. I’ll get that fixed. Please be patient. If you find a broken link or formatting problem in one of my posts, email me, or leave a comment.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: