Thursday, December 29, 2011

I Totally Forgot I Had A Tumblr Blog

I gaurantee I've been on Tumblr since years before most of you ever heard of it. I signed up somewhere around 2006 or 2007. All I remember is I still worked for BAE Systems in Mt. Laurel, NJ, and still listened to Leo LaPorte's TWIT branded podcasts. That's how I found out about it.

You can check me out here.

I've been on Tumblr so long, I forgot all about it. At the time, I was more interested in "monetizing" my blogs, whatever the hell that means. I should just set a goal to figure out how to write stuff people want to read before I decide to make money from it.

Check me out there. I'll screw around with it some. I checked a setting that allows you to ask me questions, which you can do through my comments here too. And it's not like my email address is that hard to find.
Post a Comment