Thursday, December 29, 2011

I Totally Forgot I Had A Tumblr Blog

I gaurantee I've been on Tumblr since years before most of you ever heard of it. I signed up somewhere around 2006 or 2007. All I remember is I still worked for BAE Systems in Mt. Laurel, NJ, and still listened to Leo LaPorte's TWIT branded podcasts. That's how I found out about it.

You can check me out here.

I've been on Tumblr so long, I forgot all about it. At the time, I was more interested in "monetizing" my blogs, whatever the hell that means. I should just set a goal to figure out how to write stuff people want to read before I decide to make money from it.

Check me out there. I'll screw around with it some. I checked a setting that allows you to ask me questions, which you can do through my comments here too. And it's not like my email address is that hard to find.

No comments: