Thursday, April 19, 2012

Quick Review of Baseketball

I finally got around to watching Baseketball. It's a free stream for Amazon Prime members.

I've heard a lot of negatives about this movie over the years. I watched it for exactly what it was: a movie staring the creators of South Park.

The story dragged on for a little while. About a half hour in, I felt like it should have been wrapped up by now.

But for the most part, I enjoyed it. I'm not a sports fan in any way. I can deal with watching a baseball game in the stands with friends on a nice day. I can't watch sports on TV. But I could see the attempt at a parody of the sports world. People get so worked up over a team, when practically zero of the team's players may actually be from the area.

In any case, I thought it was good, and I enjoyed the jokes and the parody.


No comments: