Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Video- The Guild: Do You Want To Date My Avatar

This is hilarious. I’d never heard of this group before. I also don’t play MMORPGs. It’s not that I’m not interested, but a man’s gotta know his limitations. The last two games I got seriously into were The Sims (1st one) and Diablo II. Both of them took up a lot of time, which I don’t want to have to spend on World of Warcraft at this point in my life. I’m also wary about playing with people I don’t know and don’t yet trust. I’ve heard a few stories of people being ripped off and attacked in games. I’m sure they’re the exception, but still. I used to play Diablo II with my wife across our LAN.

Anyway, the video:








2 comments:

Jessica Deal said...

This is hilarious. A good friend of mine constantly plays WOW. He'd love this. I'm pretty sure he's playing it right now.

Eric S. Mueller said...

I got a good laugh out of it. WOW people really do get into the game. Not too long after I posted this, I went downstairs, and my wife's sister was playing WOW.