Monday, January 10, 2011

I Guess It'll Be Official Tomorrow

Apparently, the iPhone will be announced on Verizon tomorrow. I'm still skeptical, but less now. I figured if and when the iPhone comes out on Verizon, Steve Jobs would announce it at an Apple event like he always does. But maybe the shine is wearing off of the iPhone and Steve has better things to do. Who knows?

But now, AT&T's PR department seems to be getting into the act. The Unofficial Apple Weblog (TUAW) reports that AT&T is warning Verizon iPhone users about "life in the slow lane". And this is worse than the "life in the can't complete a call lane" how?

Unfortunately, I just got my iPhone 4 in November, expecting that 5 to 6 year exclusive contract to work out just in time for me to switch. I'm still stuck with AT&T until I can buy out my contract.

No comments: