Monday, February 28, 2011

Introducing “The Manslater”

This would be awesome!

Although I’m not thrilled with the “caveman language”. I’m getting tired of the “men are stupid” humor we subject ourselves to. We’re not that stupid. At least, I’m not that stupid. I don’t know about the rest of you. But surely we can allow some intellectual capacity into our humor.

All that aside, I would totally pay for this thing, as long as it spoke to me on MY level, not on an idiot level. I’ve often wondered why women are allowed to get away with passive aggression and lying on such a large scale. Is this a societal conditioning issue, or is it just the way they’re wired? I don’t know. I don’t have daughters, so I can’t run my own experiment, like spanking them for lying about whether they’re fine or not.

1 comment:

Waterfall said...

Hi, just wanted to say that I really appreciated your recent comment on Challies' blog (regarding Facebook making people miserable). You wrote the comment I'd started to write, only you said it so well that I didn't need to write anything after all.