Sunday, September 01, 2013

Psycho McNugget Lady

I think "lady" is probably the wrong word, but I didn't want to use a B or C word in the title of a blog post without very good reason.



If this ever happens to you, do not feel bad about physically disabling the woman and calling the police. This kind of behavior is inexcusable in polite society. Whatever set her off, she needs to pay the consequences for her behavior here.

Too many women in western society have been treated like "Daddy's Little Princess" and pedestalized by men.

It needs to stop.

I have friends who work on or even manage IT service desks. They have a lot of customers like this. Their printer doesn't work, so they all but behave like this McNugget monster. Often, when I have to call customer service, I have a hard time getting off the phone because I'm nice to them and they don't want the call to end.


No comments: