Thursday, August 29, 2013

Yeah, That's It. Jealousy.

Donald Trump produced about half a video tweet (best I can describe it) for Miley Circus, who is apparently staying at one of his properties.

I'd be content to just least this alone. Pop culture doesn't matter to me very much at all. Trump says: "Miley, don't let them get you down. They're all jealous."

I'm not even sure how jealousy factors into this.

It's just a pop culture fallacy. If you think a performer had a meltdown (or ritual descent into former Disney princess sluthood) you're jealous somehow. And if you disagree with somebody, you obviously hate them.What, you can't factor apathy into the equation?

Hopefully after this, which I will make an installment in my "Two Minutes Hate" series, I can get back to my apathetic position on Miley Circus. Yes, I deliberately misspelled it. Because I don't care. Also because I typo'ed her name and realized adding a "c" would make it circus, which is way cooler.

No comments: