Thursday, August 27, 2015

What Is The Deal With Leftists And Death Threats?

A while back, Matt Forney recently wrote a piece for Return of Kings about why you should avoid women with tattoos. I read it. It wasn't one of his better pieces, but it circumstantially validated my own experiences. And a writer claiming to be a doctor checked into peer reviewed papers and discovered "science" validated 4 out of 5 of Forney's points. The other point was "no data".



I read Forney's article and moved on.



But the leftists didn't. At least, not until they got through their "two minutes hate". I'm sure it's all forgotten now, as these same people have found another source of "two minutes hate". But while Matt Forney was their target, he got a bunch of death threats. As his publisher for the article, Roosh reported Forney was at an undisclosed location outside the U.S. and invited mainstream media to contact himself for interviews. As far as I know, that hasn't happened.



I've seen this happen to other people in the manosphere. They post something that becomes the target of "two minutes hate", and get a bunch of death threats. I'm sure most won't carry them out. That requires too much focus for these emotional hypochondriacs. Most of them probably hope somebody else will handle it.



They seem to thrive on anger. There is a lot on the Internet that I disagree with. I tend to just ignore it. If I know something is going to make me angry, what's the point in spending any of my precious life dealing with it? I consider myself mature and balanced enough to not require "trigger warnings".



When a leftist gets death threats (and there is evidence these are occasionally manufactured for pity and attention), they scream for justice. When a non-leftist gets death threats, that's somehow OK.


For some reason, these emotionally unbalanced SJWs (Social Justice Warriors) seem to think it's OK to wish death on people they disagree with. I don't get how this is considered mentally healthy. Now they're apparently offhandedly hoping it can happen with Donald Trump's run for President. I disagree with a lot of politicians, but I don't think I've ever wished death on any of them. If I did, I sure as hell wouldn't say it out loud or publish it where it could come back to me.

No comments: